New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka, 2019. two test match and three T20 matches played between Sri Lanka and New Zeland. The 2nd T20 match will be played between Sri Lanka Vs New Zeland at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele on 3rd September 2019. New Zealand had played brilliant innings in the final of the World Cup, while the Sri Lankan team failed to make it to the semi-finals. All deadline and team news updates of SL Vs NZ 2nd T20 preview will be available here. Read this article for some basic and important news updates about players from both sides. We will provide you with the best SL Vs NZ 2nd T20 Dream11 H2H/Small Leagues & Mega Contest team(Read more information below SL vs NZ 2nd T20 Dream11 Analysis )
|Match Date:||3rd September 2019|
|Match Timing:||7:00 PM|
|Venue:||Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele|
Team News of Sri Lanka Vs New Zeland:
Head to Head Between Sri Lanka Vs New Zeland in T20:
|AB + No Result:||1+1|
- Kusal Perera has made 230 runs in the last 6 T20 matches with an average of 38.33.
- Kusal Mendis and Kusal Perera will open the innings for the team and Avishka Fernando, Niroshan Dickwella and Shehan Jayasuriya will follow them.
- Dasun Shanaka and Wanindu Hasaranga will play as the role of All-rounder.
- Kusal Mendis shamed 79 runs in the last game. Lasith Malinga (c) and Vanidu Hasranga each took 2 wickets in the previous match.
- Lasith Malinga is leading on this side while he has taken 9 wickets in the last 6 t20 innings so far.
- In the absence of Williamson, Tim Southee will lead on this side and picked 2 wickets in the last game.
- Martin Guptill has made 289 runs in the T20 blast in last 9 innings.
- captain Kane Williamson, as well as Trent Boult, rested for this formate.
- Colin Munro and Martin Guptill will open the Innings for the team. Tim Seifert (wk), Tom Bruce, Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme and Mitchell Santner will follow them.
- Ross Taylor is the most experienced player in the NZ team he scored 48 runs in the last encounter.
- Colin de Grandhomme and Mitchell Santner will play as the role of All-rounder.
- Colin de Grandhomme scored 44 runs in the last match.
- Lockie Ferguson has been ruled out of the series
- If any changes are made to the team, then this information will be given to you in Telegram.
About the Match: (SL vs NZ 2nd T20 Dream11 Analysis)
- New Zealand won the test series with 2-0. Sri Lanka have lost eight of their last 9 T20 matches.
- SL lost recent last four T20 matches against NZ.
According to the Pitch
- The pitch is more supportable to seamer bowlers.
- It is expected to be partly cloudy and extremely humid, while the temperature will be low between the mid-20s. Dew can play a role again.
|Last T20 Match||06/09/2016|
|Matches Won by Home Side||8 (47.06%)|
|Matches Won by Touring Side||2 (11.76%)|
|Matches Won by Neutral Side||6 (35.29%)|
|Matches Tied||0 (0.00%)|
|Matches with No Result||1 (5.88%)|
|Highest Individual Innings||145*||G J Maxwell||2016-2017 Sri Lanka v Australia|
|Best Bowling||6/16||B A W Mendis||2011-2012 Sri Lanka v Australia|
|Highest Team Innings||263/3||Australia 2016-2017 v Sri Lanka|
|Lowest Team Innings||116||Sri Lanka 2012-2013 v India|
|Highest Run Chase Achieved||178/2||Pakistan 2012-2013 v Bangladesh|
|Average Runs per Wicket||27.06|
|Average Runs per Over||8.36|
Why Today Champ Team is important For SL Vs NZ T20 Match 2019:-
Dream11 champ is a great fantasy site where you can get Dream 11 Prime Membership. And 100% winning team is provided to the members. If you also want to get the Prime membership,
Click here- Prime Membership For Dream11 Team
Click here to see our Winning Screenshots – ” WINNING SCREENSHOT ”
Caribbean Premier League 2019
Do you have a lot of Loss occurring in Dream11? Your suffering from Losses in the Dream11? Your finding to recover your losing Money in Dream11? Then its time to recover in this upcoming CPL.
Do not repeat the same mistake again and again. Play with Dream11 Champ Team in this T20 Season. Win big & Mega Grand Leagues. This opportunity is only for the First 50 members becz of we don’t want any clash on Grand League.
- Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Niroshan Dickwella, Shehan Jayasuriya, Dasun Shanaka, Isuru Udana, Akila Dananjaya, Wanidu Hasranga, Lasith Malinga, Lakshan Sandakan/Lahiru Kumara
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Tim Seifert, Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Scott Kuggelejin, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Seth Rance
After the toss, join the Telegram Channel to see the SL vs NZ T20 Preview team’s playing XI, which will give you 100% best Dream11 team:–
SL vs NZ 2nd T20 Dream11 Analysis
Pick Top Best Batsman:
- Martin Guptill
- Colin Munro
- Avishka Fernando
- Ross Taylor
Pick Top Best Bowler:
- Tim Southee
- Wanidu Hasranga
- Isuru Udana
- Lasith Malinga (capt.)
Pick Top Best All-Rounder:
- Mitchell Santner
- Colin de Grandhomme
Pick Best Wicket- Keeper:
- Niroshan Dickwella (wk)
- Kusal Mendis
- Kusal Perera
Best Choice For Caption And Voice Caption In Small League (H2H):
- Avishka Fernando
- Martin Guptill
Now don’t wait for more and win big in Sri Lanka Vs New Zeland T20 match 2019. Join Our Dream11 Prime Membership for best Dream11 Team: