Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction & Match preview and Expected Playing XI of The third Test game of England tour of South Africa played between England and South Africa at Melbourne Cricket Ground. (Read more information below SA vs ENG 3rd Test Dream11 Analysis)
SA vs ENG 3rd Test Dream11 preview
This series is important for both teams in terms of ICC World Test champions, in the four-match series, both teams have some young players. South Africa’s batting list includes Faf du Plessis, Dean Elgar, Quinton de Kock and Pieter Malan, who will be responsible for scoring runs. They can get the benefit of being home ground. England suffered a 2–1 defeat in the last Test series against New Zealand, so playing well for the upcoming Test World Cup is very important.
In the long series of six Tests, one match was drawn, while both teams won one match and held the series 1–1. In the last match, England defeated South Africa by 189 runs in which Dominic Sibley scored 133 not out in the second inning, while the experienced bowler James Anderson took 7 wickets from the bowling end. England’s most capable all-rounder Ben Stokes scored a crucial 72 for the team in the second inning and also took 3 wickets.
SA vs ENG 3rd Test Dream11 preview
On the other hand, Dean Elgar scored an important knock of 88 in the first inning for South Africa, his fellow lower-order Rassie Van Dussen also scored a half-century but the remaining batsmen soon returned to the pavilion. In the same second innings, Peter Malan and Quinton Dickock had played half-century innings but their performance was not managed to win the team. Kagiso Rabada has taken 12 wickets in the last two Tests so far in the bowling unit.
After losing to England in the second Test match, the South African team would like to return to this match as losing the series at their home ground proves to be a very poor performance.
Read this article for some basic and important news updates about players from both sides. We will provide you best Dream11 H2H/Small Leagues & Mega Contest team.
|Match Date:||16th Jan. 2020|
|Match Timing:||1:30 PM|
|Venue:||St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth|
Injury and updates:-
- Fast bowler James Anderson has been out of the squad due to injury while Jack Leach has joined the squad after recovering from his injury. South Africa have not made any changes in their squad.
- Rassie van der Dussen has been replaced in the place of injured Temba Bavuma.
- Faf du Plessis is leading the team.
- Dean Elgar and Pieter Malan will open the innings. Zubayr Hamza, Faf du Plessis (C), Rassie van der Dussen and Quinton de Kock (WK) will follow the batting line up.
- Keshav Maharaj will lead the spin attack.
- Kagiso Rabada is lead the pace attack.
- Zak Crawley and Dominic Sibley will open the innings. Joe Denly, Joe Root (C), Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Jos Buttler (WK) and Sam Curran will follow them.
- Ben Stokes will play as the role of an all-rounder. he scored 73 runs and picked 3 wickets in the last game.
- Mark Wood and Stuart Broad will lead the pace attack.
About the Match:
According to the Pitch
- Last year, South Africa and Sri Lanka had a match at this venue and then 23 of 32 wickets were taken by the fast bowlers. If the nature of the pitch remains the same as in the previous match, then the fast bowlers can prove to be an important role in the match but traditionally this track is considered to have a slow trend.
- Batting friendly Pitch and favour for fast bowlers
Why Today Champ Team is important For SA vs ENG Test Match 2019-20:-
Dream11 champ is a great fantasy site where you can get Dream 11 Prime Membership. And 100% winning team is provided to the members. If you also want to get the Prime membership,
Click here- Prime Membership For Dream11 Team
Click here to see our Winning Screenshots – ” WINNING SCREENSHOT ”
Zak Crawley, Dominic Sibley, Joe Denly, Joe Root (C), Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Jos Buttler (WK), Sam Curran, Dom Bess, Mark Wood, Stuart Broad.
Dean Elgar, Pieter Malan, Zubayr Hamza, Faf du Plessis (C), Rassie van der Dussen, Quinton de Kock (WK), Vernon Philander, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
After the toss, join the Telegram Channel to see the SA vs ENG Test Preview team’s playing XI, which will give you 100% best Dream11 team:–
SA vs ENG 3rd Test Dream11 Analysis
- Dominic Sibley
- Dean Elgar
- Pieter Malan
- Joe Denly
- Joe Root (c)
- Ben Stokes(VC)
- Jos Buttler
- Stuart Broad
- Keshav Maharaj
- Kagiso Rabada.