Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction & Match preview and Expected Playing XI of The Elimination Final Match of the Super Smash 2019-20. Auckland will square off against Otago at the University Oval, Dunedin on 17th January 2020, Wednesday. Join our Telegram channel where you are given various types of information such as match related updates, player injuries, pitch reports etc. which help you a lot in making a team (Read more information below AUK vs OTG T20 Dream11 Analysis).
AUK vs OTG T20 Dream11 Analysis
In the league stage match, the Otago Volts finished second in the points table with 5 wins and four defeats in 10 matches while Auckland also finished third in the points table with four wins and four defeats in 10 matches.
Otago lost their previous match against Canterbury by 6 wickets while batting first, Otago’s team had set a target of 167 runs against Canterbury but due to their poor bowling, they could not defend the target. In which opener batsman Neil Broom played a half-century knock of 57 and Nick Kelly also contributed 62 runs in the middle order. Captain Jacob Duffy took 2 wickets in his 4 over spell.
Auckland had won against Wellington by a margin of 6 wickets in their previous match, Kalye Jamieson bowled brilliantly and took three wickets for 34 runs in his 4 overs spell. Also, all-rounder Mark Chapman also took two wickets for just 18 runs in his three-over spell.
Read this article for some basic and important news updates about players from both sides. We will provide you best T20 League Dream11 H2H/Small Leagues & Mega Contest team.
|Match Date:||17th January. 2019|
|Match Timing:||8:45 AM|
|Venue:||The University Oval in Dunedin|
- Auckland have named a 12-man squad for the game.
- Mark Chapman played the match-winning innings in the previous match, taking two wickets for just 18 runs in his 3-over spell, as well as scoring an unbeaten 58 from just 38 balls with the bat.
- Martin Guptill has scored 300 runs so far in this campaign.
- Martin Guptill and Colin Munro ill start the inning for their team.
- Cole McConchie will play as the role of All-rounder and she has taken 3 wickets in the last matches.
- If any changes are made to the team, then this information will be given to you in Telegram.
- Opener batsman Neil Broome has scored 346 runs in the last 10 matches of this tournament, third in the list of most runs scored as well as Hamish Rutherford has also scored 289 runs.
- Otago have announced a 13-man squad for this match
- If any changes are made to the team, then this information will be given to you in Telegram
According to the Pitch
- Depending on the time of the match, it is likely to rain but the game may not be affected for long. However, according to AccuWeather, the temperature is expected to be between 17 and 19 Celsius.
- Pitch generally supports to batsmen and assistance pace in the second innings.
- Talking about the last match in the same ground, England was set to target 241 against home team New Zealand. The home team failed to chase the target.
Why Today Champ Team is important For Super Smash 2019-20 Match 2019:-
Dream11 champ is a great fantasy site where you can get Dream 11 Prime Membership. And 91% winning team is provided to the members. If you also want to get the Prime membership,
Click here- Prime Membership For Dream11 Team
Click here to see our Winning Screenshots – ” WINNING SCREENSHOT ”
Hamish Rutherford, Neil Broom, Nick Kelly, Dean Foxcroft, Josh Finnie, Anaru Kitchen, Michael Rippon, Mitch Renwick, Jacob Duffy (C), Max Chu (WK), Michael Rae.
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Phillips (WK), Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa (C), Robert ODonnell, Ben Horne, Ronnie Hira, Kyle Jamieson, Mitchell McClenaghan, William Somerville
After the toss, join the Telegram Channel to see the Super Smash 2019-20 Preview team’s playing XI, which will give you 100% best Dream11 team:–
AUK vs OTG T20 Dream11 Analysis
- Martin Guptill
- Colin Munro
- Glenn Phillips (wk)
- Hamish Rutherford
- Neil Broom
- Nathan Smith
- Jacob Duffy (C).
Caption and Voice Choice
- Martin Guptill & Neil Broom
- Hamish Rutherford & Colin Munro
Champ Picks:- (OTG) Neil Broom has made 126 runs with one half-century in two matches yet.
Now don’t wait for more and win big in Super Smash 2019-20 matches, Join Our Dream11 Prime Membership for best Dream11 Team:
Is the team not able to click on the Dream 11 you have created, you are not able to score well, due to which you have lost a lot in Dream 11, if yes, join our Dream 11 Prime and our Play with the Prime team and cover all your old losses.